a classic daiquiri is the perfect combination of rum, lime juice and simple syrup. there are many variations and blended flavors you can enjoy or try, but the watermelon one with triple sec is our favorite for this hot summer.
- 100ml watermelon puree
- 50ml rum
- 25ml lime juice
- 15ml triple sec
- 12,5ml simple syrup
- sugar and watermelon slices
- puree watermelon in a blender or food processor and strain;
- rim rock glasses with lime and dip in sugar;
- in a shaker combine the watermelon, lime juice, rum, triple sec and simple syrup;
- fill with ice and shake until chilled;
- pour over prepared rocks glasses;
- garnish with a small slice of watermelon.
glass: on the rocks
– watermelon daiquiri